sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Dawcy żyjący

The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.
The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

Benita Smith and Jackie Wright are sisters, 10 years apart. Jackie is the older sibling, and Benita has always looked up to her big sister. But I mean we were close. I remember she was leaving for college to come to Ohio State and I had no perception how far campus was maybe 20 minutes by car, and I balled because my big sister was leaving for college..but she was right up the road. Jackie: I think it was orientation actually she was 7 ..I was 17..and she just about had a meltdown. That sister bond came to mean much more, after Benita was diagnosed with kidney disease. After 15 months on dialysis, Benita knew that if she ever wanted an active life, an active part in the lives of her 2 young children, a transplant was the only way. But it’s not something you just ask..hey can I have a kidney..you know you don’t really ask that… I mean you just don’t go around asking people hey what’s your blood type? Do you want to donate a kidney? It’s just not something that comes up in casual conversation… While Benita never asked, Jackie intuitively knew what had to be done. Jackie: I recall taking a trip to dialysis and I think that may be where the idea formulated—because it’s just an incredibly trying ordeal…you see patients..some of whom have been there for years. I was just…if I can get Benita off of that by donating a kidney, it’s worth it. We always ask if they have potential living kidney donor in this case, Jackie offered to donate. It’s usually a better outcome with
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario